Located in Ota, Hotel Monteroza Ohta is a 2-minute drive from Tenjin Yama and 12 minutes from Gunma Children's Land. This hotel is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Kanayama Castle Ruins and 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Mikazukimura Historic Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as karaoke or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Marble serving guests of Hotel Monteroza Ohta. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjin Yama - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Daikoin Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kanayama Castle Ruins - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Takayama Hikokuro Memorial Hall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Gunma Children's Land - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Watarase River - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Sorimachi Castle - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Hokubu Sports Park - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Ikuna Shrine - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Banna-ji Temple - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Kusakumo Museum - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Ashikaga School - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Kammuri Inari Shrine - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Orihime Shrine - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Nogoji Temple - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 900 and JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance