With a stay at Cora 127 Plenitud in Bogotá, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall and Park 93. This aparthotel is 8 mi (13 km) from U.S. Embassy Bogotá and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Andino Commercial Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This aparthotel also features concierge services, a hair salon, and a picnic area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Take advantage of the aparthotel's 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Unicentro Bogotá - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bogota Country Club - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Embassy of Costa Rica - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Embassy of Canada - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Universidad El Bosque - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Usaquén Flea Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Santa Ana Mall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
World Trade Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Monserrate Hills - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Park 93 - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Embassy of Spain - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
San Rafael Mall - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Embassy of France - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Virrey Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for Cora 127 Plenitud is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: COP 26000 for adults and COP 26000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: COP 27.58 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 75000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance