With a stay at Andron Hotel in Moscow (Tagansky), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Moscow Kremlin and Atrium Mall. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Red Square and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel offers complimentary parking nearby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Atrium Mall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Moscow International House of Music - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Zaryadye Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
St. Basil's Cathedral - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Minin and Pozharsky Monument - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Red Square - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Spasskaya Tower - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
GUM Department Store - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Lenin's Mausoleum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Kazan Cathedral - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
State Tretyakov Gallery - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Resurrection Gate - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
State Historical Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Marfo-Mariinsky Convent - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 53 km / 32.9 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 40.3 km / 25 mi
The preferred airport for Andron Hotel is Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests must show a valid passport. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 1000 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 390 for adults and RUB 390 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Wheelchair accessible – no