Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa in Henderson, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute drive of Clark County Museum and Lake Mead National Recreation Area. This 4-star resort is 10 mi (16.2 km) from Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Ethel M Chocolates Factory.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 349 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at Firenze Lounge, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Henderson? This resort has facilities measuring 89126 square feet (8280 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Las Vegas - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Reflection Bay Golf Club - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chimera Golf Club - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Lake Mead National Recreation Area - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve - 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
Cowabunga Bay Water Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Henderson Convention Center - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Henderson Events Plaza and Amphitheatre - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Sam Boyd Stadium - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Boulder Strip - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Galleria at Sunset - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Black Mountain Golf and Country Club - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Clark County Wetlands Park - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Clark County Museum - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
College of Southern Nevada - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) - 36.8 km / 22.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from November to December.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 29 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference center
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Breakfast service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 89126
- -Conference space size (meters) - 8280
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available