Located in Fargo, Four Points by Sheraton Fargo Medical Center is in the business district, a 4-minute walk from Sanford Medical Center Fargo and 13 minutes by foot from Scheels Arena. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Red River Zoo and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from West Acres Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a banquet hall.Dining
At Four Points by Sheraton Fargo Medical Center, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Fargo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1600 square feet (149 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanford Medical Center Fargo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Vibra Hospital of Fargo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Scheels Arena - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Red River Zoo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
West Acres Mall - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Essentia Health-Fargo - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Blue Wolf Casino - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Bonanzaville USA: Museum and Historic Village - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Rasmussen College Moorhead - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Prairie St. John's - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Plains Art Museum - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Concordia College - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Minnesota State Community and Technical College - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Fargo Civic Center - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Sanford Medical Center - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
The preferred airport for Four Points by Sheraton Fargo Medical Center is Hector Intl. Airport (FAR) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.00 and USD 19.00 for adults, USD 5.00 and USD 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Shared microwave
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 149
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available