Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Rarotonga (Matavera), Ikurangi Eco Retreat is within a 10-minute drive of Muri Beach and Cook Islands Library and Museum. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Muri Night Markets and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Punanga Nui Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a library, and a water dispenser. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avana Lagoon - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Muri Lagoon - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Muri Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Beachcomber Pearl Market - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Cook Islands National Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Te Vara Nui Village - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Cook Island Christian Church (CICC) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Para O Tane Palace - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Cook Islands Library and Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Koromiri - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Muri Night Markets - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tikioki Beach - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Punanga Nui Market - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Matutu Brewing Company - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Tikioki Marine Sanctuary - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The preferred airport for Ikurangi Eco Retreat is Rarotonga (RAR-Rarotonga Intl.) - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 for multiple minutes (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 for multiple minutes (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 25 per person (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 150 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 150 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Water dispenser
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor furniture