Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel in Niagara Falls (Fallsview), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Skylon Tower and within a 5-minute drive of Horseshoe Falls. This family-friendly hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from American Falls and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Bridal Veil Falls.
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at The Flour Mill serving guests of Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Niagara Falls? This hotel has 5005 square feet (465 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.00 and CAD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.99 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD $40.00
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 6 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: CAD 7.99 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- -Conference space
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas