Located in Tokyo (Hamamatsucho), Capsule Inn Hamamatsucho is within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo Tower and Shiba Park. This capsule hotel is 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 guestrooms. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shiba Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ginza Six - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Keio University - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Billboard Live - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 71.2 km / 44.2 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all onsite payments
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Luggage storage