Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in St. Andrews, Tara Manor Inn is within a 5-minute drive of St Andrews Blockhouse and Centennial Park. This guesthouse is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Algonquin Golf Course and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Minister's Island.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court.Dining
At Tara Manor Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Algonquin Golf Course - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Huntsman Marine Science Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Minister's Island - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
St Andrews Blockhouse - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Centennial Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ross Memorial Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Charlotte County Archives - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kingsbrae Garden - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sheriff Andrew House - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
St. Andrews Lighthouse - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Van Horne Estate - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Atlantic Salmon Interpretive Centre - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Caughey-Taylor Nature Preserve - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Ganong Nature Park - 29 km / 18 mi
Deer Island Ferry - 45.3 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Tara Manor Inn is Saint John, NB (YSJ) - 123.3 km / 76.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 15 for adults, CAD 7 and CAD 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage