With a stay at Pulses Inn Kyoto in Kyoto (Fushimi), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Fushimi Inari Shrine and Toji Temple. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Kyoto Tower and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at TREIZE, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nintendo World Headquarters - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Toji Temple - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Kyoto Tower - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Costume Museum - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Umekoji Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Shijo Omiya - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 94.4 km / 58.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
The preferred airport for Pulses Inn Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests who wish to book breakfast are encouraged to contact the property before arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 540 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
- Extended parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 7500 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 7500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Water dispenser
- -Meeting rooms - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage