With a stay at Hotel Sunny in Tokyo (Arakawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of University of Tokyo and Tokyo National Museum. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Ueno Park and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Sunny, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 460.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Vending machine
- -Electric car charging station