Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Arakawa), Hotel Sunny is within a 10-minute drive of Ueno Park and Tokyo National Museum. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from University of Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Sunny, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nippori Textile Town - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ueno Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Korakuen Hall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73.5 km / 45.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 460.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station