Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Centurion Cabin & Spa Ladies, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Midtown and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This capsule hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Tokyo Tower and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and bidets. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.3 km / 44.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage