Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Taito), Hotel Yamayuri is within a 10-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Tokyo National Museum and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Ueno Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
This hotel offers discounted parking nearby.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Fukibo serving guests of Hotel Yamayuri.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ueno Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.6 km / 1 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Korakuen Hall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70.5 km / 43.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 12:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. The entrance to the property closes between 0:30 AM and 5:00 AM. Guests are not permitted to enter or leave the property during this time. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage