Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile is in the heart of Chicago, walking distance from Michigan Avenue and Tribune Tower. This hotel is close to John Hancock Center and Millennium Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 500 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at Markethouse, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 16000 square feet (1486 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free WiFi in public areas is limited to 30 minutes per day (1-device limit).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 55.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 30 April 2018 to 31 July 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour health club
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas