With a stay at Chikuba Shinyotei in Hakodate, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Yunokawa Hot Spring and 6 minutes from Fort Goryokaku. This ryokan is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Goryokaku Tower and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Mount Hakodate.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, an elevator, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yunokawa Onsen - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Yukura Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Yunokawa Hot Spring - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hakodate Tropical Botanical Garden - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hakodate Racecourse - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Miharashi Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hakodate Velodrome - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hizikata Takuboku Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hakodate City Northern Pacific Fishery's Document Museum - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Hakodate Museum of Art - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Goryokaku Tower - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Zenikame Hachiman Shrine - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Suzuran Park Golf Course - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Fort Goryokaku - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Yanagawa Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Chikuba Shinyotei is Hakodate Airport (HKD) - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from 6:00 AM to midnight.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking