Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Oak Hotel Ikebukuro, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 5-minute drive from Rikkyo University and 13 minutes from Tokyo Dome. This hotel is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Waseda University and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel has 6 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rikkyo University - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Waseda University - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Robot Restaurant - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 7.6 km / 4.8 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Takeshita Street - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Oak Hotel Ikebukuro is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage