Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hennka 9 in Kyoto (Minami), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kyoto Tower and Fushimi Inari Shrine. This guesthouse is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Toji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Umekoji Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Costume Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.6 km / 60.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 42 km / 26.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hennka 9 is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from noon - 4 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)