Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Wakamatsu Honten in Narita, you'll be on the Strip, just steps from Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Boso no Mura Open Air Museum. This ryokan is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Shisui Premium Outlets and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from National Museum of Japanese History.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch at Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in Japanese cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boso no Mura Open Air Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
National Museum of Japanese History - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Aeronautical Sciences - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Narita Omotesando - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Narita Tourist Pavilion - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Naritasan Shinshoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Narita Yokan Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Naritasan Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Naritasan Calligraphy Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kuriyama Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Narita Wholesale Market - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Taiheiyo Club Narita Course - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Sakuranoyama Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Sakura-no-Yama Hill - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Toshoji Temple - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Ibaraki (IBR) - 63.9 km / 39.7 mi
The preferred airport for Wakamatsu Honten is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. The entrance to the property closes between 11:59 PM and 5:00 AM. Guests are not permitted to enter or leave the property during this time. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2052 for adults and JPY 2052 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms