When you stay at Wakamatsu Honten in Narita, you'll be on the Strip, just steps from Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Narita Omotesando. This ryokan is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Naritasan Park and 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from Shisui Premium Outlets.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this ryokan include a banquet hall and a vending machine.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch at Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in Japanese cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boso no Mura Open Air Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
National Museum of Japanese History - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Aeronautical Sciences - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Narita Omotesando - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Narita Tourist Pavilion - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Naritasan Shinshoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Narita Yokan Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Naritasan Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Naritasan Calligraphy Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kuriyama Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Narita Wholesale Market - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Sakuranoyama Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Sakura-no-Yama Hill - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Makata Shrine - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Toshoji Temple - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Ibaraki Airport (IBR) - 63.9 km / 39.7 mi
The preferred airport for Wakamatsu Honten is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property The property's shuttle service from Narita Station is unavailable every January due to traffic conditions. Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. The entrance to the property closes between 11:59 PM and 5 AM. Guests are not permitted to enter or leave the property during this time.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2052 for adults and JPY 2052 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Off-street parking
- -Tea service
- -Lot Hours - 24 hours
- -Distance from property (meters) - 200
- -Kaiseki meal
- -Genkan (entryway)