Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Higashiyama), Kyoto Guesthouse TRIP SOUND - Hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Sanjusangendo Temple and Kiyomizu Temple. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Gion Corner and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto National Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Corner - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.4 km / 62.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Guesthouse TRIP SOUND - Hostel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: 30-percent of room rate for check-in after 10 PM
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel