Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at GIS Guest House Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Kabuki-za Theatre. This guesthouse is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.2 km / 41.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities