Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Palenque, Chan-Kah Resort Village is convenient to Aluxes Eco Park and Museo de Sitio Palenque. This family-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Pre-Hispanic City and National Park of Palenque and Misol-Ha Waterfalls.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at Lum, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Palenque? This hotel has 12 square feet (1 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 151 and MXN 157 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 175.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas