Located in Bogotá, Apartaestudios Los Andes is a 4-minute drive from Mercedes Sierra de Perez el Chicó Museum and 11 minutes from Torre Colpatria. This hotel is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from U.S. Embassy Bogotá and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Monserrate.Rooms
Stay in one of 40 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Grato serving guests of Apartaestudios Los Andes. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
World Trade Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Santa Ana Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Monserrate Hills - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Park 93 - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Embassy of Spain - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Virrey Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Embassy of Costa Rica - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Embassy of France - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Embassy of Canada - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Unicentro Bogotá - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mercedes Sierra de Perez el Chicó Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Clinica del Country - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Rockefeller Casino - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Bogota Country Club - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest major airport is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no