With a stay at Mini-Hotel Old Moscow, you'll be centrally located in Moscow, within a 10-minute drive of Moscow Kremlin and Red Square. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Bolshoi Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zaryadye Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Red Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
GUM Department Store - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Minin and Pozharsky Monument - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Spasskaya Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
TsUM — Central Universal Department Store - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
St. Basil's Cathedral - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Maly Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lenin's Mausoleum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kazan Cathedral - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Resurrection Gate - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
War of 1812 Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sanduny Bath House - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
State Historical Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 41.4 km / 25.8 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
The preferred airport for Mini-Hotel Old Moscow is Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: RUB 2500 (one-way), (up to 3 years old)
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)