With a stay at Hotel IL GRANDE Umeda, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 5-minute drive of Osaka Castle and Amerikamura. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Umeda Sky Building and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Osaka-jō Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 280 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Barolo serving guests of Hotel IL GRANDE Umeda. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hanshin Department Store - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Festival Hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Osaka Station City - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mint Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 1.7 km / 1 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 51.5 km / 32 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel IL GRANDE Umeda is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 850 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel