Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Tokyo Green Hotel Korakuen places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Ueno Park. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from Tokyo Tower and 4.4 mi (7 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Dome - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.5 km / 43.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Green Hotel Korakuen is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 720 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave