Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Akasaka Crystal Hotel in Tokyo (Akasaka), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of National Diet Building and Tokyo Midtown. This love hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Tokyo Tower and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Mori Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Diet Building - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 71 km / 44.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note this is a love hotel. It is designed for adult entertainment.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Luggage storage