Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jamestown in Jamestown, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of World's Largest Buffalo and National Buffalo Museum. This family-friendly hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Saint James Basilica and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Stutsman County Memorial Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 49-inch Smart televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a complimentary water park, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Fairfield Inn & Suites Jamestown. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Jamestown? This hotel has 969 square feet (90 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
World's Largest Buffalo - 3 km / 1.9 mi
National Buffalo Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Saint James Basilica - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Stutsman County Memorial Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Hillcrest Municipal Golf Course - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fargo, ND (FAR-Hector Intl.) - 152.7 km / 94.9 mi
Jamestown, ND (JMS-Jamestown Regional) - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Fairfield Inn & Suites Jamestown is Fargo, ND (FAR-Hector Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Free water park access
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 969
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 90
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available