Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Waldorf Astoria Chicago, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from State Street and 5 minutes by foot from John Hancock Center. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Water Tower Place and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Chicago Water Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Margeaux Brasserie, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has facilities measuring 7914 square feet (735 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
State Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Newberry Library - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Michigan Avenue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
900 North Michigan Shops - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
John Hancock Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Water Tower Place - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Broadway Playhouse - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Chicago Water Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chinese Consulate - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Northwestern Memorial Hospital - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Prentice Women's Hospital - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Chicago Riverwalk - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Wrigley Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for Waldorf Astoria Chicago is Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 30 for adults and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 73 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 2009
- -Total number of rooms - 215
- -Number of floors - 19
- -Conference space size (meters) - 735
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7914
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms