Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Zion, Illinois Beach Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection is on a lake, a 3-minute drive from Illinois Beach State Park and 8 minutes from Greenshire Golf Course. This beach hotel is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Six Flags Great America and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Cancer Treatment Centers of America Midwestern Regional Medical Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy American cuisine at Lakeside Restaurant, a beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Zion? This hotel has 15000 square feet (1394 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.95 and USD 15.95 for adults, USD 4.95 and USD 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Billiards or pool table
- -On private beach