With a stay at SappoLodge - Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Sapporo, within a 5-minute walk of Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market. This hostel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nakajima Park and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Sapporo TV Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hostel include a fireplace in the lobby and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hostel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and lockers.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Soseigawa Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nijo Market - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ramen Yokocho - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sapporo TV Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hokkaido Shiki Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nakajima Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Clock Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
JR Sapporo Hospital - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hokkaido Museum of Literature - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sapporo Factory - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Odori Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hoheikan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sapporo Concert Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sankichi Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
New Chitose Airport (CTS) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
Okadama Airport (OKD) - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The preferred airport for SappoLodge - Hostel is New Chitose Airport (CTS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property only accepts cash for all bookings
The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Bicycle rentals on site