Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Edmonton Downtown places you in the heart of Edmonton, within a 15-minute walk of Rogers Place and Shaw Conference Centre. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Edmonton City Centre and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Commonwealth Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 255 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Gallery, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shaw Conference Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Francis Winspear Centre for Music - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Art Gallery of Alberta - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sir Winston Churchill Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Alberta Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Winspear Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Edmonton City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Citadel Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Stanley A. Milner Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Edmonton City Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rogers Place - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Telus Field - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Royal Alexandra Hospital - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Muttart Conservatory - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Commonwealth Stadium - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Edmonton Downtown is Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 30.5 km / 19 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Shared microwave
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Spa tub - 1