A stay at Ken's House places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 10-minute drive of Tsutenkaku Tower and Osaka Museum of History. This guesthouse is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Shitennoji Temple and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Osaka Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Namba Hatch - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Namba Parks - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Amerikamura - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 52.7 km / 32.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6:30 PM.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage