Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nakayasu Ryokan in Kanazawa, you'll be a 5-minute walk from Omicho Market and 12 minutes by foot from Kanazawa Castle. This ryokan is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Kenrokuen Garden and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Kanazawa Phonograph Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kanazawa Phonograph Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Izumi Kyoka Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ishikawa Confectionery Culture Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kazuemachi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ohi Pottery Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Omicho Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ume no Hashi Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ochaya Shima - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokuda Shusei Kinenkan Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kaga Yuzen Traditional Industry Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Utasu Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gojikken Nagaya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gyokusen-en Garden - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu (KMQ) - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 63.1 km / 39.2 mi
The preferred airport for Nakayasu Ryokan is Komatsu (KMQ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Please note that guests requiring dinner must arrive by 7 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage