Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport in West Drayton (Hillingdon), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Stockley Park and London Motor Museum. This 4-star hotel is 6.8 mi (11 km) from Windsor Castle and 10.5 mi (17 km) from Legoland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 350 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Smiths Grill, a restaurant which specializes in British cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.95 and GBP 15.95 for adults, GBP 7.50 and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 5.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (up to 15 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -In-room accessibility
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet