The Gatwick White House Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Gatwick White House Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Horley, within a 10-minute drive of Gatwick Aviation Museum and Manor Royal Business Park. This luxury guesthouse is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Queen Victoria Hospital and 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Lingfield Park Racecourse and Golf Club.Rooms
Stay in one of 27 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. This guesthouse also features a picnic area and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Indian cuisine at SAFFRON GRILL RESTAURANT, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 5:00 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gatwick Aviation Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Manor Royal Business Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Crawley Town Hall - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
County Mall Shopping Centre - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Effingham Park Golf Course - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Hawth Theatre - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
St. John the Baptist Church - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Worth St. Nicholas' Church - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Barons Cave - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Tilgate Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Ifield Golf Club - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Tunnel Road Caves - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Broadfield Stadium - 11.2 km / 7 mi
K2 Crawley Leisure Center - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Bletchingley Golf Club - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 70.8 km / 44 mi
The preferred airport for The Gatwick White House Hotel is London (LGW-Gatwick).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Guests should contact the property on arrival to request airport shuttle service. The pickup location at Gatwick Airport is bus stop number 9 in the South Terminal, and bus stop number 8 in the North Terminal. Contact information is provided in the confirmation email received after booking via this website.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 8.50 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6 per room (one-way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: GBP 12 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 20 per night
- Breakage deposit: GBP 20.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 27
- -Year Built - 1982
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Picnic area