When you stay at Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport in Horley, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Manor Royal Business Park and Gatwick Aviation Museum. This hotel is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Surrey Hills and 12 mi (19.2 km) from Lingfield Park Racecourse and Golf Club.Rooms
Stay in one of 216 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Open Lobby, for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gatwick Aviation Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Manor Royal Business Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Crawley Town Hall - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
St. John the Baptist Church - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
County Mall Shopping Centre - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Hawth Theatre - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Barons Cave - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Worth Way Country Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Tunnel Road Caves - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Ifield Golf Club - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Tilgate Park - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Tulley's Farm - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Broadfield Stadium - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Effingham Park Golf Course - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Buchan Country Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 71 km / 44.1 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 75.2 km / 46.7 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport is Gatwick Airport (LGW).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We're Good To Go (UK) and Clean Promise (IHG) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 3.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 1.50 (one-way), (up to 15 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available