Conrad London St. James
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Conrad London St. James places you in the heart of London, within a 5-minute drive of Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Buckingham Palace and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from St. James Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Blue Boar, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 6187 square feet (575 square meters), including a conference center. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Westminster Abbey - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Churchill War Rooms - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Victoria Palace Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Buckingham Palace - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Westminster Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
St. James Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Charing Cross - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The Strand - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Green Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Trafalgar Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Gallery - 1.6 km / 1 mi
London Dungeon - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shaftesbury Avenue - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 62.3 km / 38.7 mi
The preferred airport for Conrad London St. James is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 75.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 02 January 2019 to 27 January 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Alternate facilities will be available offsite during the renovation.During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 256
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6187
- -Conference space size (meters) - 575
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms