Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Conrad London St. James, you'll be centrally located in London, within a 10-minute walk of St. James Park and Westminster Abbey. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Big Ben and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Houses of Parliament.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Blue Boar Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 6187 square feet (575 square meters), including a conference center. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. James Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Westminster Abbey - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament Square - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Victoria Palace Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Buckingham Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Big Ben - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Strand - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Westminster Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nelson's Column - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sea Life London Aquarium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Trafalgar Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 62.5 km / 38.8 mi
The preferred airport for Conrad London St. James is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and a security system.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 58 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 75.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Children's games
- -Children's toys
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6187
- -Conference space size (meters) - 575
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Art gallery on site
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel