With a stay at London Marriott Hotel Twickenham in Twickenham, you'll be 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Kensington Palace and 10 mi (16 km) from Wembley Stadium. This 4-star hotel is 10 mi (16.1 km) from Buckingham Palace and 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Piccadilly Circus.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at 22 South Restaurant , a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Twickenham Stadium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hampton Court - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Hampton Court Palace - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Eventim Apollo - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Westfield London Shopping Centre - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Kensington High Street - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Natural History Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Kensington Palace - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Kensington Gardens - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Victoria and Albert Museum - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Science Museum - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Imperial College London - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Portobello Road Market - 14 km / 8.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 70.2 km / 43.6 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
The preferred airport for London Marriott Hotel Twickenham is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, sofa beds, and onsite parking. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 9:30 PM.
- Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15.50 and GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available