With a stay at Novotel London Greenwich, you'll be centrally located in London, a 5-minute drive from O2 Arena and 11 minutes from Tower Bridge. This 4-star hotel is 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from Tower of London and 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from The Shard.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a steam room and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a reception hall.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in London? This hotel features 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
O2 Arena - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Tower Bridge - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Tower of London - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Borough Market - 7.6 km / 4.8 mi
The Shard - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
London Bridge - 8 km / 4.9 mi
O2 Academy Brixton - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Globe Theatre - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Tate Modern - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Sky Garden - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
London Dungeon - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
London Eye - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Westminster Bridge - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Royal National Theatre - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 78.5 km / 48.8 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel London Greenwich is London (LCY-London City).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: GBP 15 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1184
- -Conference space size (meters) - 110
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available