Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hilton London Paddington places you in the heart of London, within a 10-minute walk of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Marble Arch and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Oxford Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 419 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hyde Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kensington Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Oxford Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Marble Arch - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Park Lane - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Baker Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kensington High Street - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 1.9 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial College London - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Regent's Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Science Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Bond Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Piccadilly - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 94.7 km / 58.8 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton London Paddington is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available