A stay at Hilton London Paddington places you in the heart of London, within a 10-minute walk of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Queensway and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Marble Arch.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 419 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 30-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hyde Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kensington Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Queensway - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Oxford Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Marble Arch - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Park Lane - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Baker Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kensington High Street - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 1.9 km / 1.1 mi
Selfridges - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Portobello Road Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Imperial College London - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Regent's Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 26 km / 16.1 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 52.5 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton London Paddington is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available