With a stay at Mercure London Bloomsbury, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Russell Square and within a 5-minute walk of Great Ormond Street Hospital. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Bloomsbury Square and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from The British Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 108 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at THE BRASSERIE, a brasserie which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-out. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Russell Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Great Ormond Street Hospital - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bloomsbury Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The British Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Brunswick Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Cartoon Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Oxford Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Charles Dickens Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Aldwych Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Opera House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Theatre Royal Drury Lane - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Palace Theatre London - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Covent Garden Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
University College London - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
British Library - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 103.1 km / 64.1 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure London Bloomsbury is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 for adults and GBP 12.95 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 59.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 59.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Assistive listening devices available