Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Roman kan is within a 15-minute walk of Higashi Honganji Temple and Shijo Omiya. This guesthouse is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Kyoto Tower and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden.Dining
At Roman kan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Pontocho - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mikane Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 99 km / 61.5 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
The preferred airport for Roman kan is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Contactless check-out is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults (guests age 12 and older) in the reservation. Guests under 12 years not sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding are charged the adult rate.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1100 and JPY 2750 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1650 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no