With a stay at Queens Hotel, you'll be centrally located in York, within a 5-minute walk of Jorvik Viking Centre and York Grand Opera House. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Shambles and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from York Minster.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
This hotel has 4 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Riverside Lounge serving guests of Queens Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
All Saints Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mary's Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
York Grand Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Friargate Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
York Dungeon - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Coppergate Shopping Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Jorvik Viking Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fairfax House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Martin's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shambles - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
York Guildhall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Newgate Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Micklegate Bar - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Helen's Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
York Mansion House - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Queens Hotel is Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 49.3 km / 30.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.95 for adults and GBP 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)