A stay at Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park places you in the heart of London, within a 10-minute walk of Oxford Street and Regent Street. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Oxford Circus and 0.6 mi (1 km) from London Palladium Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 332 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Junction Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. To-go breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Regent Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
University College London - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Oxford Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Oxford Circus - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
London Palladium Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bond Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Baker Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Russell Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Piccadilly Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Regent's Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Selfridges - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Prince of Wales Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Palace Theatre London - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 101.5 km / 63.1 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 16 km / 10 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Way of Clean (IHG) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: GBP 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge