Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Blakes Hotel London places you in the heart of London, within a 15-minute walk of Natural History Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kensington High Street and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Kensington Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and DVD players. 42-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Blakes, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Natural History Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Victoria and Albert Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kensington High Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kensington Gardens - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hyde Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Saatchi Gallery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sloane Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Battersea Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Piccadilly - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Green Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Park Lane - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Victoria Palace Theatre - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 59.8 km / 37.1 mi
The preferred airport for Blakes Hotel London is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 75.00 per night
- Extended parking fee: GBP 75.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 45
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Year Built - 1900
- -Luggage storage