Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in London (Holland Park), Hilton London Kensington is within a 15-minute walk of Westfield London Shopping Centre and Kensington High Street. This 4-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Kensington Gardens and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Kensington Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 601 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Westfield London Shopping Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kensington High Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Cromwell Road - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kensington Gardens - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kensington Palace - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hyde Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Natural History Museum - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Imperial College London - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
London Science Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Victoria and Albert Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Park Lane - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Marble Arch - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Oxford Street - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 82 km / 50.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton London Kensington is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per accommodation
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Year Built - 1973
- -Total number of rooms - 601
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms