Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Lalaca in Hakone (Gora), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Hakone Gora Park and within a 5-minute drive of Hakone Open Air Museum. This ryokan is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from Lake Ashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Lalaca restaurant serving guests of Lalaca.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Gora Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hakone Museum of Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Okada Museum of Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Miyagino Hayakawa Breakwater Cherry Blossoms - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ōwakudani - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Sengokuhara Onsen - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Chisuji Falls - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hakone Geo Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Pola Museum of Art - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Venetian Glass Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Museum of the Little Prince - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Mount Kamiyama - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The preferred airport for Lalaca is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 101.2 km / 62.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 9 PM.
Guests booked in half board rate plans must check-in before 6 PM to receive dinner. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage