With a stay at Lalaca in Hakone (Gora), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Hakone Gora Park and within a 5-minute drive of Hakone Open Air Museum. This ryokan is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Hakone Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Lalaca restaurant serving guests of Lalaca.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Museum of Photography - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hakone Gora Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hakone Museum of Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hakuundo Chaen - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Miyagino Hayakawa Breakwater Cherry Blossoms - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Okada Museum of Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ōwakudani - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Sengokuhara Onsen - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Chisuji Falls - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hakone Geo Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Pola Museum of Art - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Museum of the Little Prince - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
The preferred airport for Lalaca is Haneda Airport (HND) - 96.5 km / 59.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all onsite payments Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation.
The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 9 PM. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions prior to arrival. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in half board rate plans must check-in before 6 PM to receive dinner.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no