Danubius Hotel Regents Park is centrally located in London, a 4-minute walk from Lord's Cricket Ground and 9 minutes by foot from Regent's Park. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from London Business School and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Abbey Road Crossing.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 360 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Pavillion Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 6265 square feet (582 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lord's Cricket Ground - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Regent's Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
London Business School - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Baker Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Abbey Road Crossing - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Queen Mary's Gardens - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
ZSL London Zoo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Selfridges - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Oxford Street - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Marble Arch - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Park Lane - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Queensway - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bond Street - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hyde Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 27.9 km / 17.4 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 101.3 km / 62.9 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 17.8 km / 11 mi
The preferred airport for Danubius Hotel Regents Park is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. A deposit is payable by credit or debit card at the time of arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 for adults and GBP 8.25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6265
- -Conference space size (meters) - 582
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk