Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at JW Marriott Grosvenor House London, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Park Lane and 4 minutes by foot from Hyde Park. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Marble Arch and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Piccadilly.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 496 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Red Bar, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 5449 square feet (506 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hyde Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Marble Arch - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Piccadilly - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Baker Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Bond Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Green Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Regent Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kensington Gardens - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Oxford Circus - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
London Palladium Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Harrods - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Buckingham Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piccadilly Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shaftesbury Avenue - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 59 km / 36.6 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 16.7 km / 10.3 mi
The preferred airport for JW Marriott Grosvenor House London is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 19 and GBP 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Extended parking fee: GBP 155 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 506
- -Number of meeting rooms - 23
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5449
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking