Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at JW Marriott Grosvenor House London, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Park Lane and within a 5-minute drive of Piccadilly. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Baker Street and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Marble Arch.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 494 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at JW Steakhouse, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Park Lane - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piccadilly - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Baker Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Bond Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Marble Arch - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Regent Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Oxford Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Buckingham Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
London Palladium Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Oxford Circus - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
St. James Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Piccadilly Theatre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shaftesbury Avenue - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Victoria Palace Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 62.9 km / 39.1 mi
The preferred airport for JW Marriott Grosvenor House London is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Year Built - 1929
- -Total number of rooms - 494
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)